;Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer
Syllabus of RPSC School lecturer (Commerce, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, Urdu, Biology) 2011 Recruitment
Detailed Advertisement for 834 School Lecturer Vacancy (Last Date : 24/08/2011)
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of School Lecturer.
(1) The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(5) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
For Details of the vacancy click Detailed Advertisement for 834 School Lecturer Vacancy (Last Date : 24/08/2011)
Sarkari Naukri @ Tipsadda Network
Sponsored Link : Write in Hindi
Check following labels to know about similar jobs